A proper email presentation is essential for any serious communication with Canadians through email. Please follow these tips :
1) Use the same email address as your real name, to look professional and consistent. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Use the same email name as your real name. Ex: Olena Melnyk. You can change your name in the settings of your email box.
3) Don't use Cyrillic letters in your email name. It complicates email communications with Canadian employers or recruiters or any general serious interaction through email in Canada. You can change your name in the settings of your email box.
4) Don't add emojis and other embellishments to your email. In Ukraine, some employers don't mind this, but in Canada, this is not a typical professional behaviour.
5) If you decide to add a profile picture to your email account, use a picture that looks professional or neutral. Reminder : don't add photos to your Canadian resume. In Canada, resumes with photos can be discarded to avoid discrimination.